How much is Bill Burr worth?
- 1 How much is Bill Burr worth?
- 2 Earnings According to Years:
- 3 Body Measurements:
- 4 Income from comedy shows, movies & details:
- 5 Bill Burr Net worth per year:
- 6 List of Discographies of Bill Burr:
- 7 List of Bill Burr’s Genre, Labels, and Associated Acts
- 8 List of Facts about Bill Burr:
Bill Burr Net Worth: $4,000,000
Bill Burr is an American stand-up comedian, writer, actor, and podcaster. His Birth name is William Frederic Burr. Bill Burr was born on June 10, 1968, in Canton, Massachusetts U.S. He is famous for hosting Monday Morning Podcast. He has earned a lot from novels, stories, comedies, labels, ads, endorsements and so on. The net worth of Bill Burr goes to $4 million USD. Get more information and new selfies of Bill Burr from his following profiles:
Earnings According to Years:
He has earned a lot from novels, stories, comedies, labels, ads, endorsements and so on. The net worth of Bill Burr goes to $4 million USD.
Personal Information of Bill Burr:
|Name||William Frederic Burr|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1968|
|Born place||Canton, Massachusetts U.S.|
|Spouse / Wife||Nia Renee Hill|
|Bill Burr Net Worth||$4,000,000|
|Per year income||$470,588|
|Earnings by sponsors||$104,575|
William Frederic Burr is famous comedian and actor as well, he was totally opposite to his father by profession (his father was a dentist). He earned a bachelor’s degree in radio Emerson College. He had worked in the warehouses before beginning the comedy career. He got married to Nia Renee Hill, in 2013, has one child. The Bill Burr net worth is $4 million USD. Bill Burr yearly income is more than $470,588. He has also earned $104,575 by sponsors.
He had started his comedy career since 1992. He is famous for his writing, comedy, podcasting and so on. He has a huge fan’s list, for his fans, we have mentioned his body measurements:
|Name||William Frederic Burr|
|Bill Burr’s Height||5 ft. 10 inches / 177 cm|
|Weight||173 lbs./ 78 kg|
|Color of Hair||Red|
|Color of Eyes||Blue|
|Biceps Size||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Chest size||Not Known|
|Waist size,||Not Known|
|Arms/ Biceps Size||Not Known|
|Shoes size||12 US|
Income from comedy shows, movies & details:
Bill Burr has worked as a writer, actor, comedian, podcaster. He has earned a lot from novels, stories, comedies, labels, ads, endorsements and so on. He has played the main role in many movies. But his famous movies are as follow:
|F Is for Family||$699,301|
|Black or White||$568,182|
|Walk of Shame||$277,162|
As we can see that income from “F Is for Family” is more than other movies/ shows. The total income from above movies/ shows is $2,554,745.
Bill Burr Net worth per year:
List of Discographies of Bill Burr:
Bill burr has also interest in singing, he has released some albums/discographies. Here is the list of his albums/discographies:
- Emotionally Unavailable (2003)
- Emotionally Unavailable: Expanded Edition (2007)
- Why Do I Do This? (2008)
- Let It Go (2010)
- You People Are All The Same (2012)
- Live at Andrew’s House (2014)
- Bill Burr: I’m Sorry You Feel That Way (2014)
- Bill Burr: Walk Your Way Out (2017)
The Bill Burr net worth is $4 million USD. Bill Burr yearly income is more than $470,588. He has also earned $104,575 by sponsors.
List of Bill Burr’s Genre, Labels, and Associated Acts
Here is the list of Genre, label, and associated acts of Bill Burr:
- Observational comedy
- Surreal comedy
- Black comedy
- Blue comedy
- Insult comedy
- race relations
- current events
- political correctness
- gender equality
- gender relations
- climate change
- conspiracy theories
- Bill Burr: I’m Sorry You Feel That Way
- F is for Family
List of Facts about Bill Burr:
- He earned a bachelor’s degree in radio Emerson College.
- Bill Burr had worked in the warehouses before beginning the comedy career.
- He was declared as the funniest comedian with different voices in the country for years, in 2013.
- Bill Burr was invited for many shows as a guest or host, he is mostly invited by her wife for the interviews.