How much Bo Jackson Makes?
Bo Jackson is an American baseball and football player. His full name is Vincent Edward Bo Jackson. He was born on November 30, 1962, in Bessemer, Alabama, U.S. Bo Jackson has taken part in world’s championships, and is known among the few players who play both baseball and football. He has earned a lot from his playing career. The net worth of Bo Jackson is $ 16 million USD.
Earnings Per Years:
Bo had taken retirement in 1991 due to hip replacement surgery. He had earned $ 330,000, in 1987, and his income in 1993 is $ 2,410,000.
|Name||Vincent Edward Bo Jackson|
|Birth date||November 30, 1962|
|Born place||Bessemer, Alabama, U.S.|
Nicholas Jackson (Son)
Morgan Jackson (Daughter)
Garrett Jackson (Son)
|Bo Jackson’s Net Worth||$ 16,000,000|
|Per year income||$ 2,410,000|
|Earnings by sponsors||$ 330,000|
Bo Jackson is the 8th child of his parent: Florence Bond (mother) and A.D. Adams (Father). He joined McCalla (AL) McAdory School, and also joined the baseball team at his school. Bo had made 25 games in the senior phase at his school. He was declared as the 2-time state champion in the decathlon. Bo Jackson studies at Auburn College. He was the active member of the baseball and football team of his College. Bo Jackson married to Linda Jackson, in 1987, and has 3 children: Nicholas Jackson (Son), Morgan Jackson (Daughter), and Garrett Jackson (Son).
Footballer Body Measurements:
Bo Jackson has athlete body and handsome as well, let’s have a look at Bo Jackson’s body measurements:
|Bo Jackson’s height||6 feet 1 inches / 185 cm|
|Weight||220 lbs. / 99.8 kg|
|Color of Hair||Black|
|Color of Eyes||Dark Brown|
|Chest Size||Not Known|
|Arms size||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Shoes size||14 US|
How much is Bo Jackson Net Worth?
Championships, Awards & Details
Here are the highlights of his career:
- Pro Bowl (1990)
- Heisman Trophy (1985)
- Walter Camp Award (1985)
- Chic Harley Award (1985)
- Sporting News Player of the Year (1985)
- UPI Player of the Year (1985)
- 2× Consensus All-American (1983, 1985)
- 3× First-team All-SEC (1982, 1983, 1985)
- Auburn Tigers No. 34 retired
- All-Star (1989)
- MLB All-Star Game MVP (1989)
The net worth of Bo Jackson is $ 16 million USD. Bo Jackson yearly income is more than $ 2,410,000. He has also earned $ 330,000 USD by sponsors.
His Team Members:
- Kansas City Royals (1986 to 1990)
- Chicago White Sox (1991, 1993)
- California Angels (1994)
FACTS of Bo Jackson
- Bo Jackson has made an outstanding performance in his college football team. He has won the Heisman Trophy award for best performance, in 1985.
- He signed a deal with the New York Yankees to join the Auburn University after completing her high school education.
- In his school life richest football career, he played Punt Returner, Offense, Punter, Defense, lastly Kick Returner and Kicker.
- His longest run score was 276 feet /92 yards with LA Raiders. He ran the longest race of 475 feet / 158.3 yards with the Kansas City Royals.
- Bo Jackson was selected for the U.S Olympic Track & field team.
- His university team Auburn Tigers had won Sugar Bowl in 1983. In this team, he was called by MVP.
- He made the record of 40 yards run time in the history of NFL. Bo had set the 4.12 seconds records that no one had broken down yet.
- He was the quite kid among his siblings, he hesitates to talk with the strangers. Whenever he talks or plays with the children, they make the fun of him that was the reason that he was shy and quite. He also becomes depressed and angry sometimes.
- When he was a teenager, he used to fight with others due to small reason and depression.
- He was also famous for throwing the rocks during the crab apple fights and won all the time.
According to the recent update of Forbes industry, Bo Jackson net worth is $16 Million Dollars. His earning and income is updated in this post.