Chip and Joanna Gaines net worth: $1,500,000 & $1,000,000 respectively
Chip is an American TV personality and Joanna Gaines is the famous Businesswomen and also a TV personality. The duo is best known for the appearance on the reality TV show Fixer Upper. Fixer upper’s full season 1 was started in April 2014, Season 2 started in January 2015, season 3 started in December 2015, and season 4 was started in November 2016. Chip and Joanna are featured on this show and has earned a lot from it. The net worth of Chip and Joanna Gaines is $ 1.5 & 1 million USD, respectively. Get more information about them and Fixer Upper at their following profiles:
Earnings of Chip:
The income of chip was $38,156, in 2012, and now he earns $81,176, yearly.
Earnings of Joanna Gaines:
The income of Joanna Gaines was $28,106, in 2012, and now she earns $ 70,000, yearly.
|Birth date||Chip Gaines (14 November 1974, age 42 years)|
Joanna Gaines (19 April 1978, age 38 years)
|Born place||Kansas, United States|
|Relationship||Both are Husband and wife|
Ella Rose Gaines
Emmie Kay Gaines
|Chip and Joanna Gaines Net Worth||$ 1,500,000 & $ 1,000,000|
Chip and Joanna Gaines has played a good role in the personal as well as professional life. They have not discussed her private life on the show. After the marriage of this duo, Chip said in an interview that he was fallen in love with Joanna at first sight. They have 4 children: Drake Gaines, Ella Rose Gaines, Emmie Kay Gaines, and Duke Gaines
Body Measurements of Chip Gaines:
Here, we have mentioned his body measurements:
|Chip’s height||5 feet 10 inches / 1.79 m|
|Weight||170 lbs. / 78 Kg|
|Color of Hair||Light Brown|
|Arm size||Not Known|
|Chest Size||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Color of Eyes||Brown|
|Shoes size||12 US|
Body Measurements of Joanna Gaines:
Here, we have mention her body measurements:
|Joanna Gaines’s height||5 feet 3 inches / 1.60 m|
|Weight||121 lbs. / 55 Kg|
|Color of Hair||Black|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Color of Eyes||Black|
|Shoes size||10 US|
How much is chip Gaines Net worth?: $ 1.5 million
How much is Joanna Gaines Net worth?: $ 1 million
Season, Episode of the TV series Fixer Upper
Chip and Joanna have worked on the TV series: Fixer Upper, here we have mentioned the season and episodes of this TV series:
|1||13||May 23, 2013, to July 10, 2014|
|2||13||January 6, 2015, to March 31, 2015|
|3||18||December 1, 2015, to March 29, 2016|
|4||Continue||November 29, 2016, and continue.|
10 FACTS about Chips and Joanna Gaines:
- Chip and Joanna studied in the same school, but they were stranger at that time, even they haven’t met each other.
- Chip was in love at the first sight with the Joanna, the duo met at Auto shop office.
- Joanna Gaines and chips are also Goatherd, they have many pet animals like goat, buffalos etc.
- The duo never discusses their personal life on TV, even they got some topics related to marriage life etc. but they have never brought their married life story on the show.
- Chip was the good basketball player at the school level, even he had played with others school teams.
- Chip is the brother of the only sister named: Shannon Gaines.
- It is rumored that Chips and Joanna are going to buy the cheap prize houses that need repairing, they fix them and will sell them at high prices.
- They spend $ 30,000 on renovation, per year.
- They collectively run the magnolia home business.
- Both have earned separately from different sources, but their combined net worth is more than $ 5 million USD.