D.m.x is an American rapper, record producer, and actor. His Birth name is Earl Simmons. How much is Dmx net worth & wealth? it is estimated to be $12 million.Hot DM was born on December 18, 1970, in Mount Vernon, New York, U.S. He has released many hit albums: And Then There Was X, Party Up (Up in Here) and so on.
DMX Net Worth 2017 Musician
How Does DMX Make Money?
Earl Simmons is the son of Arnett Simmons and Joe Barker. He has no siblings, DMX got married to Tashera Simmons in 1999 but divorced in 2014. He has 4 children named: Xavier Simmons, Tacoma Simmons, Shawn Simmons and Praise Mary Ella Simmons. He started his career as a rapper but he was also cast in films: Belly, Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds, Cradle 2 the Grave and Last Hour. He has released many hit albums: And Then There Was X, Party Up (Up in Here) and so on.
DMX is famous rapper and rich rapper, he has many fans. DMX’s height is 5 feet 11 in / 1.8 m, with Weight 160 lbs. / 73 kg. He has mixed ethnicity, with bald hair color and black eyes. Shoe size of DMX is 11 US, but his Chest, Waist, arm, and biceps size is not known.
Income from albums, discographies, songs, movies & details
He has released many hit albums: And Then There Was X, Party Up (Up in Here) and so on. He has earned a lot from singing, raps, acting ads, endorsements, sponsorships and so on. He had earned $ 1,748,252 from Darc, $ 1,420,455 from The Bleeding, $ 1,082,251 from Jump out Boys, $ 811,688 from Death Toll, $ 692,905 from Last Hour, and $ 631,313 from Father of Lies. As we can see that income from “Darc” is more than others. The total income from above albums, discographies, songs, movies is $6,386,863.
Rapper DMX against high bail at liberty:
On 15 July 2017, The US rapper DMX (46) is released after his arrest on suspicion of tax evasion. The prosecutor pleaded not guilty on the accusations in 14 accusations on Friday before a court in New York.
“My life is now in God’s hand,” he said after hearing reporters before the court building. He thanked his fans for their support.
DMX’s Top Songs
Here is the list of top songs of DMX:
- X gon give it to ya
- Party up
- Where the hood at
- Ruff ryder’s anthem
- No sunshine
- How’s it going down
- What’s my name
- We right here
- Get it on the floor
The Salary of DMX is $12 million USD. DMX yearly income is more than $1,176,471. He has also earned $261,438 by sponsors.
DMX’s Genre and Labels
Here is the list of Genre, label, and associated acts of DMX:
- Ruff Ryders
- Bloodline Records
Facts About HipHop Artist DMX
- Dmx is an American rapper, record producer, and actor was born on December 18, 1970, in Mount Vernon, New York, U.S.
- His musical career starts in 1991, he has released many hit albums: And Then There Was X, Party Up (Up in Here) etc. He is also cast in many hit movies as a leading role: Belly, Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds, Cradle 2 the Grave and Last Hour.
- DMX is Christian and he read Bible daily.
- Once he was jailed, and he stated to the media that he has a reason behind it. He came here for meeting someone and deliver a message to him, but don’t know whom. When I will see him then tell to everyone. The message was that the Jesus love them.
- Simmons take divorce from DMX because he had many affairs during their married life and also have children from them, a DNA test proved that he is the father of at least two children.
The Lox – Refers