Eugenie Devane is known as the wife of the William Devane. She got fame due to her husband, she is often seen on the red carpet along with her husband. They are the ultimate couple in the Hollywood industry as they have spent 55 years with each other, happily. They have faced difficulties much time in their married life but they remain together and supported each other in every matter.
- Birth name: Eugenie Devane
- Birthdate: Not known
- Birth Sign: Not known
- Spouse: William Joseph Devane
- Children: Joshua Devane
After getting married in 1961, the duo is blessed with the two children. But in the accident, they had lost their elder son. This was a hard time for both of them and was the shocking news as well. Their two children were the asset of them in their life, but they have lost one of them. They have not shared their feeling and sadness in front of media, but the parents can understand the pain of losing his child.
How much is Eugenie Devane’s net worth?
Eugenie Devane has not shared any profession and the net worth information with the public and on the social media. So, we can’t comment on her net worth. The net worth of her husband William Devane is $ 5 million USD. And being a wife, this is also Eugenie’s net worth. William Devane played the main roles in the movies, show, and theaters, and his younger son (Joshua Devane) followed his profession. He was seen in these movies as a leading role: 8 Again! (Released in 1998), Blind Witness (Released in 1989), and Time stalkers (Released in 1987).
William Devane’s Top TV shows and Movies
- Jesse Stone: Innocents Lost (Released in 2011)
- Interstellar (Released in 2014)
- Good Morning, Killer (Released in 2011)
- The Dark Knight Rises (Released in 2012)
- Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt (Released in 2012)
- The Kane Files: Life of Trial (Released in 2010)
- Revenge (Released in 2012)
- 24: Live Another Day (Released in 2014)
- The Least Among You (Released in 2009)
- The Grinder (Released in 2015)
- Jesse Stone: Lost in Paradise (Released in 2015)