How much Fabolous Makes?
Fabolous Net Worth: $ 23,000,000
Fabolous is an American Hip Hop Recording Artist. His birth name is John David Jackson. He was born on November 18, 1977, in Brooklyn, New York City, New York United States. Fabolous has entered in the musical industry, in 1998. He has earned a lot from his raps and records. Fabolous has released the records: Into you, Can’t let you go, Baby don’t go and so on. The net worth of Fabolous is $ 23 million USD. Visit his profiles to stay updated:
Per Year Earnings:
Rapper had earned $ 1,271,860, in 2012, and now his income per year is $ 3,000,000.
Personal Information of Fabolous:
|Name||John David Jackson|
|Birth date||November 18, 1977|
|Born place||Brooklyn, New York City, New York United States|
|Fabolous’s Net Worth||$ 23,000,000|
|Per year income||$ 2,352,941|
|Earnings by sponsors||$ 522,876|
John David Jackson is known by his stage name Fabolous. He became famous due to his hip-hop albums and records. Fabolous was seen in the relationship with Emily Bustamante since 2002. He is the father of 3 children: Jonas Jackson, Taina Williams, and Johan Jackson.
Fabolous Body Measurements:
Fabolous is a young and famous rapper, let’s see the body measurements of Fabolous:
|Fabolous’ height||5 feet 11 inches / 180 cm|
|Weight||81 kg / 178 lbs.|
|Color of Hair||Black|
|Color of Eyes||Black|
|Chest Size||Not Known|
|Arms size||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Shoes size||10 US|
How much is Fabolous Net Worth?
Fabolous has earned through the albums, records, songs, and so on. Here, we have given the famous albums, songs and the income from them:
|Loso’s Way 2: Rise to Power||$ 3,496,503|
|The Young OG Project||$ 2,840,909|
|The Soul Tape 3||$ 2,164,502|
|The Soul Tape 2||$ 1,623,377|
|The S.O.U.L Tape||$ 1,385,809|
|Loso’s Way||$ 1,262,626|
|Total Earning:||$ 12,773,727|
He has earned $ 3,496,503 from Loso’s Way 2: Rise to Power and the total earning from above-mentioned albums and songs are $ 12,773,727. The net worth of Fabolous is $ 23 million USD. Fabolous yearly income is more than $ 2,352,941. He has also earned $ 522,876 USD by sponsors.
His Screen Performaces:
Here are the top shows, Discographies, and Films of Fabolous:
- Ghetto Fabolous (2001)
- Street Dreams (2003)
- Real Talk (2004)
- The Apprentice (2005)
- Scary Movie 4 (2006)
- From Nothin’ to Something’ (2007)
- Wild ‘N Out (2007 to 2015)
- Loso’s Way: The Movie (2009)
- Loso’s Way (2009)
- The Game (2011)
- Loso’s Way 2: The Movie (2012)
- The Young OG Project (2014)
- The Young OG Project 2 (2017)
High Level Acts:
Here are Genres, Labels, and Associated Acts of Fabolous:
- Hip Hop
- Street Family
- Desert Storm
- Def Jam
- Roc Nation (current)
- Atlantic (former)
- DJ Clue
- DJ Drama
- Joe Budden
- Ryan Leslie
- Young Jeezy
Here are the top songs of Fabolous:
- Into You
- Can’t Let You Go
- Make Me Better
- My Time
- She Wildin’
- Throw It In The Bag
- You Be Killin Em
- Baby Don’t Go
- Faith In Me
- Everything, Everyday, Everywhere
- Cuffin Season
- Keepin’ It Gangsta
- Money Goes, Honey Stay
- You Made Me
- This Is My Party
- Gone For The Winter
- Do The Damn Thing
- I Miss My Love
5 FACTS about Fabolous
- When he was in the school, he met DJ Clue who introduced him to the musical industry. He used to mention his name as a Godfather of his life.
- John David Jackson named himself as Fabolous just to embrace and change the mentality of the south.
- He loves loneliness, he keeps a balance between his musical career and personal life. Fabolous used to spend good and happy time with his family.
- Once, he was standing on the outside of the restaurant with his friends that a shooter came near him and shoot him in the thigh. But Fabolous luckily saved out of death.
- He was nominated for the Grammy Award but due to shoot this awards goes to the other artists.
Fabolous net worth is now $23 million, and it’s continuously increasing day by day. See above chart for earning, income and salary states.