Lil Boosie net worth is $ 8,000,000. Lil Boosie is an American rapper. He was born on November 14, 1982, and belongs to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Lil is famous by his nicknames: Boosie, Lil Boosie, Lil’ Boosie but his actual name is Torrence Hatch. He is earning well from his Raps. The net worth of the Lil Boosie is $ 8 million USD. Follow these links to reach his profiles:
Lil Boosie’s father died in his early age due to the excessive intake of drugs. His mother Jacquelyn Hatch grew him up and now she is a retired school teacher. Lil married to Walnita Decuir-Hatch and he has 8 children but the names of three children are known: Ivyana Hatch, Tarlaysia Hatch, and Torrence Hatch, Jr. He became famous after the release of the Bad Azz, in 2006. And he announced that he is suffering from diabetes after the release of Bad Azz. He had also announced that he is also suffering from the Kidney disorder and also had a cancer surgery of it but it was successful.
Lil Boosie is 5 feet 6 inches tall with weight 64 kg. His ethnicity is black American with bald. Lil is attracting a man with dark brown eyes. His shoe size is 12 US.
How much is Lil Boosie Net Worth?
Earnings According to Years:
Income from Raps:
|Touch Down 2 Cause Hell||$ 144,796|
|Superbad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz||$ 89,636|
|Bad Azz||$ 67,227|
|For My Thugz||$ 57,389|
|Youngest of da Camp||$ 52,288|
|Total Earning:||$ 528,983|
Lil Boosie makes net worth of $8 Million. He got more profit from Touchdown 2 cause Hell, and the total profit and earnings from all above raps are $528,983.
|Youngest of da Camp||2000|
|For My Thugz||2002|
|Superbad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz||2009|
|Touch Down 2 Cause Hell||2015|
|Boosie Badazz: Bigger and Badder Than Ever||—|
|On the Grind||2006|
|Ghetto Stories: The Movie||2010|
|On the Grind||2006|
- Mind Of A Maniac
- Wipe Me Down
- Show Da World
- Like A Man
- No Juice
- Smoking On Purple
- Set It Off
- Real Nigga
- Loose As A Goose
- Better Believe It
- Smile To Keep From Crying
- Letter 2 Pac
- Thug Me Like That
- What I Learned From The Streets
- Miss Kissin’ On You
- Not My Nigga
- Private Room
- I’m Sorry
5 Facts about Lil Boosie
- Lil has announced a bad news on 25 November that he had a Kidney surgery because he was suffering from He was in scary condition but now has recovered.
- In 2009, he was charged a 3rd degree due to excessive intake of the marijuana and carry the drugs with him. After the release, he announced that he will release a penitentiary in 2018.
- When he was in the jail, he had written more than 1000 songs, and after getting out of jail he released them.
- He had released two post songs within two days after the release.
- His solo album Incarcerated was released in 2010, and more than 10,000 copies of it were sold.
Rapper Lil Boosie net worth clicks around $8M this year. Rich singer earning the boost in popularity too.