Colson Baker is an American rapper and actor. Machine Gun Kelly net worth is $ 1,200,000. He was born on April 22, 1990, in Houston, Texas, US. Now he is resident to Cleveland, Ohio, US. He has started his career, in 2006. He became famous after the release of the recording contract with Bad Boy and Inters cope Records in 2011. The net worth of the Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) is $1.2 million USD. Follow these links to get the latest updates and photos from his profiles:
Machine Gun Kelly’s father has worked in Kuwait for the army. He attended Hamilton Middle School and then Thomas Jefferson High School in Denver, Colorado. Later, his family moved to the Cleveland and he joined Shaker Heights High School there. He married to Kathryn Kelly and has one daughter: Casie Colson Baker.
MGK is 6 feet 3½ inches / 192 cm tall with weight 76 kg / 167.5 lbs. He is white with ancestry American from dad side and Norwegian descent. MGK has Blonde blue eyes. His shoe size is 12 US. His Chest size is 42 inches / 107 cm, Arms / Biceps size is 13 inches / 33 cm and Waist size is 31 inches / 79 cm.
How much is Machine Gun Kelly Net Worth: $ 1.2 million
M.G.K has earned worth of $ 174,825 from Black Flag (mixtape), $ 142,045 from Lace Up, $ 108,225 from Half Naked & Almost Famous [EP], $ 81,169 from EST 4 Life, and $ 69,290 from Lace Up [Deluxe Edition], $ 63,131 from other albums. The total amount he had gained from above all albums is $ 638,686. He earn $ 117,647 per year and $ 26,144 from sponsorships.
His genres are Hip hop with tag Bad Boy, EST 19XX, Inters cope, and Geffen. He could also play instruments like Vocals, guitar, sampler, and synthesizer. MGK is joined with Waka Flocka Flame, rapper Diddy, singer Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, pop star DMX, stage artist Wiz Khalifa, super singer Sleeping with Sirens, and Camila Cabello.
He had worked in many movies like Beyond the Lights (released in 2014), Punk’s Dead (released in 2016), Nerve (released in 2016), Viral (released in 2016), Film The Land (released in 2016), and Captive State (will release in 2018). MGK was also seen on the TV shows like WWE Raw (2012 to 2015), Guy Court (2013), Unsung (2014), Catfish (2015), Ridiculousness (2015), and Roadies Wesley (2016).
He has won Underground Ohio Music Awards (in 2010) for Best Midwest Artist and Best Music Video, MTV Awards for Music (given in 2011) for Hottest Breakthrough MC, MtvU Woodie Awards (2012, 2013) for Breaking Woodie, MTV Europe Music Award (2012) for Best US Act, and Underground Interviews Awards (2014) Rapper of the Year.
MGK has released top songs like bad things, till I die, wild boy, young man, alpha omega, mind of a stoner, a little more, raise the flag, sail, her song, invincible, lead you on, see my tears, swing life away, dope man, bad mother f*cker, est 4 life, chill bill, chip off the block, end of the road, warning shot, halo, dark side of the moon, hold on, gone, d3mons, edge of destruction, been through it all, 100 words and running, stereo, home soon, Eddie cane and so on.
He like Zanzibar Cleveland Restaurant for lunch or dinner. MGK loves to eat Steak and Nerd Rope candy and Listening to Nickel back.
8 Facts about Machine Gun Kelly
- He used to speak Arabic before learning the English
- MGK had lived his childhood in the troubles and problems, Once he fought with his father and his father left him alone in the house of his aunt.
- He was arrested by the Cleveland police authorities for creating the disturbance among the fans and inviting them through tweets, in August 2011.
- Once, due to mental disturbance, he had committed suicide from the drugs. But doctors saved him.
- He addicted of marijuana injection and smoke it daily.
- On the concert, he used to bow down on his fans, or jump from the stage. He also used to climb upon high. He jumped from the roof during a concert, in Edmonton.
- He had taken Two-years gap between the singing careers in order to stop the habit of the drug.
- Machine Gun Kelly was found from his home track that he posted on the YouTube.
Machine Gun Kelly net worth of $1200,000 has been increasing continually year by year.