Brilliant Boy, Oscar De La Hoya total net worth is around $ 200 million. A former expert boxer, greatly skilled, flexible and legend with his incredible capacities and physical wellness that likewise got a major break in the enterprise with “Brilliant Gold Boy.” The Oscar De La Hoya total asset was to overcome Pernell Whitaker.
Oscar De La Hoya is retired professional boxer. He is carrying the dual nationality: American and Mexico. He was born on February 4, 1973, in Los Angeles, California, U.S. Oscar De La Hoya net worth is $ 200,000,000. Hoya had won many championships and the money bonds from his career. He had won WBC light middleweight title, WBO middleweight title, and so on. His career was most revenue able for him, the net worth of the Oscar de la Hoya is more than $ 200 million USD.
The start of Career:
When he was just 16 years of age, he won the title “National Golden Gloves” after just a single year he likewise won U.S. National Championship. He got incredible accomplishment in his initial age and turned into the most youthful boxer in U.S. after winning the gold. That was the time when Oscar De La Hoya total assets would increment. In his start of his boxing profession, he battles 234 times from which, 163 knockouts and just six he lost and won 228 battles.
Oscar De La Hoya total assets supported in the wake of accepting Gold awards:
Oscar got numerous gold awards in his start up his profession. That was the early years of making his riches sound.
- He got a gold award of National Golden Gloves in 1998.
- He got gold award of US National Championships in 1990
- He won gold award in Goodwill Games in 1990
- He got at the end of the day Gold Medal from National Championship U.S. in 1991
- In the same year, 1991, Oscar got a gold award of Olympic Festival U.S.
- Oscar got 2 Gold Medal in one year, 1992, from World Championships and Olympic Games
In 2009, Oscar authoritatively declared about his retirement.
National Boxing Promotional Company:
In 2002 Golden Boy Promotion was set up by Oscar De La Hoya. In 2007, battles amongst Oscar and Floyd were advanced by Golden Boy Promotion. This battle made a record in the historical backdrop of the game of most pay-per-see.
Earning according to years
He had a professional boxing family background as his father (Joel Sr.) and the brother (Joel Jr.) were also the boxer, they have served their life to the boxing. Oscar had made the brilliant success in 1995 by winning the title of “Fighter of the year”. The Ring Magazine had mentioned in the top rated fighter in the world, declared by the pound for pound.
He had won the 10 world titles adding the 3 titles in the weight classes in the lineal championship. Oscar had earned $ 700 million from the pay per view, he is considered as the most expensive and paid star for the Pay per view. He had beaten by the Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. Oscar was awarded the title of the Golden Boy Promotions in the sport professional film, released in 2002. He had taken the retirement from the boxing career, in 2009. Oscar remained in the boxing career for more than 16 years. Now, he is serving as the coach for newbies.
Oscar is 5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm tall with an average weight of 73 kg / 160 lbs. His other body measurement is not known.
Oscar De La Hoya’s titles:
He has a record that he gathered tremendous cash than some other boxer of game’s history. Oscar De La Hoya got 17 big showdowns. In 6 distinctive weight classes, Oscar won 10 world titles. Ha has approx. $ 700 million pay-per-see pay. He likewise got a privileged title in 2004 and 2005, the title of WBO Super title.
Oscar De La Hoya total assets Comparison V/s Richest Boxers on the planet:
And then after this long tell-tale last but not the least it is not wrong to say that, there are numerous competitors on the planet who cross billions. But Oscar increased much cash from his boxing vocation.
- Oscar’s total assets is 1.5 times lower than the total assets of Floyd May Weather
- Oscar’s total assets is 0.4 times higher than the total assets of Sugar Ray Leonard
- Oscar’s total assets is 0.5 times higher than the total assets of Manny Pacqiuao
- Oscar’s total assets is three times greater than the total assets of Vitaly Klitschko
- Oscar’s total assets is four times greater than the total assets of Mohammad Ali
- Oscar’s total assets is 33 times greater than the total assets of Amir Khan
Oscar De La Hoya Net Worth States
He had earned $ 349,650 from WBO Super Featherweight Champion, $ 284,091 from WBO Lightweight Champion, $ 216,450 from IBF Lightweight Champion, $ 162,338 from WBC Light Welterweight Champion, $ 138,581 from WBC Welterweight Champion, $ 126,263 from WBC Light Middleweight Champion, and so on.
He had won the Gold medal in the Olympic Games 1992 for Lightweight Barcelona. Oscar had won the Gold medal in Goodwill Games 1990 for Seattle Featherweight. Oscar had also won the gold medal from National Golden Gloves (1989), US National Championships (1990), Goodwill Games (1990), US National Championships (1991), US Olympic Festival (1991), World Championships (1992), and Olympic Games (1992).
5 Facts about the Oscar De La Hoya
- Oscar married to the girl named Millie Corretjer, in 2001.
- He is the father of five children Nina, Oscar, Atiana, Devon, and Jacob.
- Oscar had retired after the defeating from the Manny Pacquiao, in 2008.
- He had earned $ 5,228,758 from the ads, sponsorships, and endorsements.
- His salary per year is $ 23,529,412, has net worth of $200 Million.