How much is Paula Deen worth?
Paula Deen Net Worth: $17,000,000
Paula Deen s an American celebrity chef, author and former TV host of the cooking show. Her full name is Paula Ann Hiers Deen. She was born on January 19, 1947, in Albany, Georgia, U.S. Paula followed the southern cooking style, has taught many dishes to people on the TV shows. She has earned a lot from her cooking career. The net worth of the Paula Deen is $ 17 million USD. Visit her profiles to get the recipe of different dishes:
His Personal Data:
|Name||Paula Ann Hiers Deen|
|Birth date||January 19, 1947|
|Born place||Albany, Georgia, U.S|
|Spouse||Jimmy Deen (1965 to 1989)|
Michael Groover (2004)
Jamie Deen (son)
Bobby Deen (son)
|Paula Deen Net Worth||$ 17,000,000|
|Per year income||$ 2,060,606|
|Earnings by sponsors||$ 739,130|
Paula Deen was growing up by Corrie A. Hiers (mother) and Earl Wayne Hiers, Sr. (father). When she was 23 years-old, her parents died. She was married to Jimmy Deen in her early age (1965) but divorced, in 1989. She remarried to Michael Groover, in 2004. Paula has 2 children: Jamie Deen (son) and Bobby Deen (son). She is known as the famous celebrity chef, and also hosted many TV shows like Paula’s Home Cooking, Paula’s Party, and Chefography and so on.
She had made $ 694,754, in 2012, and now her yearly income is $ 1 million USD.
Her Body Measurements:
She is a master chef and cooks delicious food, she loves to cook and eat food but she has maintained her very well. Here we have given her body measurements:
|Paula Deen’s Height||6 feet 9 inches / 205 cm|
|Weight||58 kg or 128 lbs.|
|Color of Hair||Blonde|
|Color of Eyes||Grey|
|Bra size||36 B|
|Shoes size||9.5 US|
Her Films, TV shows:
|Smithfield Ham Commercial||$ 1,416,667|
|Paula’s Best Dishes (TV)||$ 1,062,500|
|“Paula’s Home Cooking”||$ 871,795|
|Jimmy Deen||$ 739,130|
|Total Earning:||$ 5,061,521|
She has earned $ 1,416,667 from Smithfield Ham Commercial, and the total earning from above movies is $ 5,061,521.
Paula Deen Net worth:
Prime Movies, Shows:
Here are the top shows and films of Paula Deen:
- Paula’s Home Cooking (2002 to 2013)
- Elizabethtown (2005)
- Paula’s Party (television host 2006 to 2008)
- Chefography (2006)
- Paula’s Best Dishes (2008 to 2013)
- Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (2009)
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (2009)
- Top Chef (2011)
- Oprah’s Next Chapter (2012)
- Who Do You Think You Are? (2012)
- MasterChef (2012 to 2013)
- Dancing with the Stars (2015)
- Positively Paula (2016 to present)
10 FACTS about Paula Deen:
- In an interview, she told to media that she has learned everything about cooking from her grandmother.
- She has launched the catering business with the name of “The bag Lady”, at the age of 42. Deen started this business with only $ 200 and with the help of her sons. She later changed its name to the “The Bag Lady and the sons” and raised her business to the peak of success.
- When she was 23 years-old, her parents passed away, and after few years of their death her early marriage end to the divorce.
- She loves to eat the steak and potatoes. It is one of her favorite dishes. She follows the southern cooking styles.
- Paula Deen is a good author, she has written 14 books on recipes. The sale goes to more than $44 million.
- She used to cook any recipe with her most favorite ingredient “butter”.
- The family that had started their business with the small catering services now has become the most popular family in the world.
- Deen used to make the shell art in her spare time
- She does not go outside without her artificial eyelashes.
- Paula Deen is the member of “board of Bethesda Home for Boys”, she also donates and helps against the hunger and poverty.