How much is Prince worth?
Prince Net Worth: $ 300,000,000
Prince was an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist. His Birth name was Prince Rogers Nelson. He was born on June 7, 1958, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. He has released songs like a little red corvette, I Wanna be your lover, the most beautiful girl in the world and etc. He had earned a handsome amount from songs, albums, records, and playing instruments. The net worth of Prince is $ 300 million USD. Here were his profiles:
Prince had earned $ 19,077,901, in 2012, and his previous year income is $ 40,588,235.
|Name||Prince Rogers Nelson|
|Birth date||June 7, 1958|
|Death Date||April 21, 2016|
|Born place||Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S|
|Spouse||Mayte Garcia (1996 to 2000)|
Manuela Testolini (2001 to 2006)
Ahmir Gregory Nelson
|Prince Net Worth||$300,000,000|
|Per year income||$ 35,294,118|
|Earnings by sponsors||$ 7,843,137|
Prince Rogers Nelson was born to the family of John L. Nelson (father) and Mattie Shaw (mother). His parents were also a singer, he had followed the profession of his parents. He attended Minneapolis Bryant Junior High and then goes to Central High School for studies. Prince was a good player of the football basketball and baseball. He had 8 siblings: Tyka Nelson (sister), Duane Nelson (brother), Sharon L. Nelson (sister), Omarr Baker (brother), Lorna L. Nelson (sister), Alfred Jackson (Brother), Norrine Nelson (sister), and John R. Nelson (brother). Prince married twice the time, one with Mayte Garcia in 1996 but divorced in 2000, 2nd time with Manuela Testolini in 2001 but divorced in 2006. He has one child: Ahmir Gregory Nelson. He was died due to Accidental fentanyl opioid overdose, on April 21, 2016.
Prince was the loveable singer, but now he is not among us. Here are his body measurements:
|Prince’s height||5 feet 2 inches / 157 cm|
|Weight||55 kg / 120 lbs.|
|Color of Hair||Black|
|His Color of Eyes||Black|
|his Shoes size||10 US|
Prince Net worth:
|Years||His Net Worth|
Prince had earned from his career and released many hit songs and albums. Here we have provided his albums with its income:
|The Hit & Run Album||$54,298,643|
|Art Official Age||$44,117,647|
|Lotusflow3r / MPLSound||$25,210,084|
He had earned $54,298,643 from The Hit & Run Album and the total earning from above albums is $198,368,466. The net worth of Prince is $ 300 million USD. Prince yearly income is more than $ 35,294,118. He has also earned $ 7,843,137 USD by sponsors.
His Screen Work:
Here are the Genre, Labels and Associated Acts:
- new wave
- Warner Bros.
- Paisley Park
- The Revolution
- Wendy & Lisa
- The New Power Generation
- The Time
- Morris Day
- Sheila E.
- Sheena Easton
- Vanity 6
- Apollonia 6
- The Family
- 94 East
- Anna Fantastic
- Andy Allo
- Janelle Monáe
- Judith Hill
Prince’s Top songs
Here are the top songs of the prince:
- Little Red Corvette
- I Wanna Be Your Lover
- The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- When You Were Mine
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps
- U Got The Look
- If I Was Your Girlfriend
- Bat dance
- Do Me, Baby
- I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
- A Kiss
- Alphabet St.
- Party man
- Breakfast Can Wait
- Another Lonely Christmas
- P Control
5 FACTS about Prince:
- He had changed his nicknames many times, he was also known by name: Camille Prince logo.SVG, The Artist, Jamie Starr, Joey Coco, Tora Tora, Alexander, Never mind, Christopher and Tracy.
- He had written many raps and songs for other artists.
- His sister had sued him for stealing her lyrics, her lyrics were featured on Sheena Easton. But, the court had taken a decision in the favor of Prince.
- He had released an album in 2006 and received an additional tip from Willy Wonka for the promotion of his album.
- Prince is no more with us, he died on 21 April.
- Rapper Prince net worth is more than $300.
- How much is Trey Songz Worth
- How much is Nicky Jam Worth
- How much is Remy Ma Worth
- How much Kelly Rowland Worth
- How much is Post Malone Worth