What is Travis Scott net worth? Jacques Webster is an American rapper, hip hop, recording artist, and record producer. He is recognized as Travis Scott in the music world. Travis Scott was born on April 30, 1992, in Houston, Texas, U.S. He has started his career, in 2009. The net worth of the Travis Scott is $ 3 million USD. Visit his profiles to get more news and updates:
Travis Scott Earnings:
Jacques Webster grew up in a middle-class suburban area bordering southwest Houston named: Missouri City. He had mostly spent his childhood with his grandmother in the hood because his father was a businessman and mother worked for AT&T. Later, they moved to Missouri City. Travis Scott had joined the University of Texas at San Antonio before entering in the music world. He has dated many girls but currently, he is with Rihanna (after her breakup with Chris Brown), in 2015.
After the appearance in the label’s debut compilation album, Cruel Summer (2012). Scott signed a contract with Epic records and Very Good beats (as a house producer), in November 2012. After one year he had announced that he had signed for Grand Hustle Imprint, in April 2013.
He has launched a mix tape “Owl Pharaoh”, in May 2013. This was his first full project in the musical career. He had released 2nd mix tape “Days before Rodeo” (in August 2014) debut album Rodeo (on September 4, 2015), sophomore album, and Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight (on September 2, 2016).
The rapper Jacques Webster has an athletic body, height is 6′ 3″ / 1.91 m, and weight is 169 lbs. or 77 kg. He is black American with Braided long hair and attracting brown eyes. His shoe size is 12 US.
How much is Travis Scott Net Worth: $ 3 Million
Travis Scott’s genre is a Hip hop, trap, R&B with labels: Grand Hustle, Epic, Very GOOD Beats, UMPG, and Cactus Jack. He is associated with Young Thug, Metro Boomin, Quavo, Big Sean, Rich Homie Quan, Lil Uzi Vert, 2 Chainz, Kid Cudi, Kanye West, Gucci Mane, and André 3000. He is the master of playing the instruments: Vocals, drum machine, and keyboard.
He played main roles in the movies such as RapFix Live (2013), Skee Live (2015), Jimmy Kimmel Live! (2015), Late Night with Seth Meyers (2016), Ridiculousness (2016), The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2017), The Late Late Show with James Corden (2017), Wild N Out (2017), The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (2017), and Jimmy Kimmel Live (2017).
Scott was nominated for the BET Hip Hop Awards for Owl Pharaoh (2013), Days Before Rodeo (2015), Grammy Awards for Purpose (as a featured artist, 2017), MTV Europe Music Awards for Himself (2015), MOBO Awards for Himself (2016). He has won BET Hip Hop Awards for “Antidote”, in 2016.
Travis Scott’s top songs are antidote, beibs in the trap, pick up the phone, goosebumps, through the late night, 3500, mamacita, upper echelon, don’t play, go off, oh my dis side, maria i’m drunk, 90210, champions, uber everywhere, pray 4 love, Skyfall, nightcrawler, sweet sweet, the ends, swang, drugs you should try it, whole lotta lovin’, Quintana, part 2, ok alright, piss on your grave, SDP interlude, first take, I can tell, coordinate, Quintana, miss my dawgs and so on.
5 Facts about Travis Scott
- He has released the song 10 2 10 remix with the coordination of Big Sean, in 2013.
- Travis Scott’s mother is the employee in the Apple Company.
- He had stated to the TheDrop.fm that he used to record the albums in dark, in 2013.
- Scott had revealed to DJ Semtex, that he used to sleep on the chair instead of bed because he had developed a recording (When he was at the school level).
- The rapper’s first loved albums were 808s & Heartbreaks’. This album had left behind all his other albums like ‘The College Dropout’ and ‘Late Registration.’
- A-Trak is the inspiration of the Scott, and also a teacher. He has determined to be like his competitors in the upcoming years.
- Once, his fans fought in the live concert due to the crowd, he had asked the security to give them separate space so that they can enjoy the concert, instead of pushing them out.
- Scott is an emotional singer and also revealed his true emotions on the social media. Once, he revealed to MTV that he cried first time when he met Kid Cudi.
- Travis Scott’s Net Worth in 2017 is estimated to be $3 millions.
Sources:facebook twitter instagram soundcloud